Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pragyaa Website is up...

Hi all
I have just uploaded the Pragaa 2007 website....
The site can be reached at pragyaa.sggsnanded.org
Now its time to go back to home..
I request you all to go through the site please...
And let me kow any suggestions, Improvement and most important bugs if any.
I am quite sure that there are many bugs still remained since the site was developed so hard and fast that there was hardly any room for through testing of the site.
But I will still try to improve it.
Waiting for your precious suggestions....
You can drop a mail to allanup@gmail.com

2 comments:

Devranjan said...

good work anup...I am devranjan..instru 2002 ...I work with BARC rt now...

Unknown said...

Hi! Happy new year. You have created excellent site. Keep it up. Best of luck.