Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Automated XP beta release --Fianlly I managed to....

Finaly I have manage to release the beta candidate of the Microdoft Windows XP SP2 including few softwares and tweaks getting implimented on the fly while getting the windows XP installed on the target hard disk.
It is just a fraction achieved of what I have thought before starting the project....
Actually I had the idea of making the DVD installation including Office 2003, Nero 7, PowerDVD 7 and a lot more...
But for now I think ,for now, It is smart enough to make those people comfortable with the XP installation autmating various tasks in the installation procedure..
For the creation of the CD I have burnt a complete night in the days when there is minor exam is just round the corner...
Currently the CD includes few softwares, few registry tweaks, few system mods and a built in totaly customised account.
Finally I request all of you to please report any bugs, any suggestions and any compliments regarding the CD. You can contact me on anup.sggs@gmail.com. Or you can also report them on this blog just by replying this post.
So guys help to make the future releases better than teh best..

2 comments:

Devranjan said...

what is this that u r doing?..Could u explain?

Unknown said...

Hi sir, namaste!

It's me hari gautam from Nepal (Pokhara). actually i am going to ask for ur great help about windows xp unattend and other integrated packge in this boot@ble CD. Sir, I made Customize XP CD many times using n-lite and windows setupmgr, but sir it's only make unattend, Sir, I am really intrested in that types of hacking,. if you help me in this work i will be greatful to you.

sir, would u like to teach me? ???? how can i install office and other utilities when inslling windows xp? how can i put modified system files by resource hacker, how can add extra themes?

hoping that you will help me, waiting you reply sir, byee

Hari Gautam