Tuesday, January 02, 2007

saddam, Bush and India.....

Few days ago Saddam hanged out and I wonder the manner in which the world reacted. It was very pity to hear all the foolish comments that they are passing all over. But more pity was that in India also the tempreture rosen up.
Why???
Is there any justification for this?
Ok I can understand the feelings of Iraq, Afganistan and all arab contries but India... No way...
More I can understand the foolish comments passed by a comman man India who is not well notified by the conditions in which all happened. But is there anyone who can justify the way ,ost of the so called responsible politacal leaders reacted...??
Some of the quick reactions passed by leading political parties are so much foolish that there is hardly any room to believe that the India is governed by such parties.
The 'SAPA' announced that they will follow 'BLACK DAY' in regreat of the Saddam hang out... Hopeless...
'BJP' reacts calling the incident as one of the most unfortunate incidents so far... Hell... Now our so called visionary Mr. Sharad Pawar reacted quite surprisingly telling that the Saddam was HUTATMA. Wow....
I never heard this man to honour our real Hutatmas who burnt away their lives as something least inportant thing for us. And now the great man calls out a bloody killer as Hutatma.
I realy wonder that few days ago how I called this man as the only man after Babasaheb who deservs the prime ministry. Now I am really feeling sorry for that.
I am neither against anybody nor my thoughts are under any political bias. The only thing I understand is that at least our representatives should not behave in this manner.
Ok america is wrong in their descision to interfere the inter Iraqi politics. Also the war they called out against the threat of chemical weapons that Iraq sorry Saddam was having with him. At the time of the Iraq war, All the politicians reacted like America is feeding them. I think that was the time when the regret is expected but there were very few people who dared to regret publically. But for this time there was not a single reason that they should regret. All this is a bloody political game.
I never liked this thing...
Ok I think I should stop blaming all the politics now but whatever I expressed was the true feeling from deep down my heart what I felt after listening all the comments.... I am not claiming that I am completely right there may be something that I am unaware of... But I think I am almost honest in my opinions....
For now enough.... I think a bit more thinking will burst my head so....

2 comments:

Let the start be chaotic! said...

Beta, tu yeh sab kab se karne lagaa :)

Sushant Ashish Kulkarni said...

It is nice to see that you think so much about the world around you
and are ready to speak out
publicly!
The ironly is those who speak don't care to think and those who think don't dare to speak.
congrats for doing both!
Keep it up!